Yesterday we hung out around the trailers in the morning waiting for Tiffani and Deke to arrive. After they set up, a group of us (pictured above) went on a hike led by Amanda.
The payoff of the hike was getting to the top of the mountain where we could see a view of the valley and all of our Airstreams.
Today we head to Canada, where we won’t have cell or internet for the next week or so (though I do have a birthday post scheduled for Brian on Monday).
If you want to keep updated on the shenanigans, Laura at Riveted will be posting regularly. xoxo
2013 Cost of Camping:
73 nights paid camping
163 nights free camping
236 days this year
Total spent on camping this year: $1,822.48
Daily average cost of camping: $7.72
- Aluminogan! (Riveted Blog)
- Aluminogan (Watsons Wander)
- Aluminogan (Adventures of Dave & Ann)
- Canadian Caravan Day 1 (Weaselmouth)
- Part I: Tonasket, WA + Meeting the Gang (The Democratic Travelers)
- The Traveling Airstream Neighborhood at Aluminogan 2013 (MaliMish)