Tuesday night our friend Mike had us over for an incredible gourmet meal. I was full after the salad, but continued to stuff myself with the tuna tartare and by the time we got to the main course I was in a food coma. It was phenomenal.
- 5 spice seared ahi tuna with soy, chive & pink peppercorn
- kabocha squash & fennel soup with creme fraiche and spicy pumpkin seeds
- salad of arugula, date, orange, parmesan, almonds, coriander & black mustard seeds dressed with EVOO/lemon juice
- ahí tuna tartare with roasted beets and pickled diakon on avocado base
- horseradish crusted swordfish in green curry sauce with a warm salad of corn and chanterelles plus potato pave